Conditions and limitations
Conditions and limitations
Diamante Lighting s.r.l. (Diamante Lighting) guarantees its products against manufacturing and/or design defects for the length of time established under applicable laws. The warranty period shall run from the invoice date. The warranty on products parts made of AISI 316L stainless steel lasts for a period of 10 years and is limited to the pitting corrosion of the body. The end user or the purchaser may submit a claim to their supplier by presenting their purchase invoice or sales receipt with the documentation listed in item 6. Diamante Lighting must be informed of the defect in writing no later than two months from the date it was ascertained. Claim and related documents can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to Diamante Lighting s.r.l., via Einaudi 27, 15121 Alessandria, Italy.
The warranty is granted on the following conditions:
1. Warranty only applies to products, either purchased from an authorized Diamante Lighting Dealer or from Diamante Lighting, which have been fully paid for;
2. Products must be used within the scope of use permitted by their technical specications;
3. Products must be installed by qualified technicians in accordance with the installation instructions, available upon request;
4. Warranty only applies if the products are powered using power supply devices supplied by Diamante Lighting as part of the product order;
5. Warranty only applies if the recessed products are installed in their corresponding housing boxes supplied by Diamante Lighting;
6. Product installation must be certified by the installation technician in accordance with applicable laws. In case of claimthis certication must be provided along with the product purchase invoice and the RMA form (available at www.diamantelighting.com/downloads/RMA.zip) duely filled;
7. Warranty is not applicable if: the products have been modified, tampered with or repaired by third parties who have not received prior authorization from Diamante Lighting; the electrical and/or mechanical installation of the products is incorrect; the products are operated in an environment whose characteristics do not comply with those necessary for correct operation, including line disturbances and faults exceeding the limits set by the IEC 61000-4-5 (2005-11) standard; the products have been damaged in any way after they were received from Diamante Lighting; Warranty is also not applicable for product defects due to unforeseen and unforeseeable events, i.e. accidental circumstances and/ or force majeure (including electric shocks, lightning) that cannot be ascribed to a defective manufacturing process of the product;
8. Warranty applies to accompanying electronic components (power supply devices, dimmers, control devices etc.) supplied by Diamante Lighting and manufactured by third parties under the conditions and within the limits set by their manufacturers;
9. Warranty only applies to LED light sources if their level of defectiveness surpasses the set nominal level of 0.2%/1000 hours of operation;
10. The LEDs Diamante Lighting uses in its products are carefully selected in accordance with ANSI (American National Standards Institute) C 78.377A. However, variations in the colour temperature may occur from batch to batch. These variations will not be considered defects if they fall within the tolerance limits set by the LED manufacturer;
11. If Diamante Lighting recognizes the defect, it may choose either to replace or repair the defective products. Diamante Lighting may replace the defective products with alternative products (which may differ in terms of size, light emission, colour temperature, colour rendering index, finish and configuration) which are nonetheless essentially equivalent to the defective ones;
12. Should repairs or replacement prove impossible or cost more than the invoiced value of the defective products, Diamante Lighting may terminate the sales contract and refund the purchase price to the purchaser (transport and installation costs excluded);
13. Should it be necessary for Diamante Lighting to examine a defective product, un-installing and transport costs are the responsibility of the purchaser;
14. Warranty does not apply for all extra costs resulting from any work needed to repair or replace the defective product (e.g. costs incurred to assemble/un-assemble the product or to transport the defective/repaired/new product as well as expenses for disposal, allowances, travelling and scaffolding). Said costs shall be charged to the purchaser. Moreover, all parts subject to wear and tear, such as batteries, mechanical parts subject to wear and tear, fans used for active heat dissipation in products with LED sources; as well as software defects, bugs or viruses are not covered by this warranty;
15. Any costs arising from the un-installing of the defective products and the installation of replacements (new or repaired) will be borne by the purchaser;
16. Diamante Lighting is not responsible for any material or immaterial damages suffered by the purchaser or by third parties which result from the ascertained defect, such as loss of use, loss of profits and loss of savings; the purchaser shall claim no further rights from Diamante Lighting in relation to the defective product. In particular, the purchaser may not claim from Diamante Lighting any expenses incurred in storing the defective/faulty product nor any other costs and/or compensation. Moreover the purchaser shall not request and/or claim any payment extensions, price reductions or the termination of the supply contract.
17. Warranty repairs carried out by Diamante Lighting do not entail an extension to the warranty on the repaired products; however, the full warranty period applies to any replacement parts used in the repairs;
18. Diamante Lighting does not accept any responsibility beyond this warranty excluding any other right provided by the law;
19. This warranty does not replace the Dealer’s guarantee which applies in the first place beside Diamante Lighting’s warranty.